Dot Net Developer
India • Full time
We are RadarRadar, experts in the commodity production, trade and processing industry. As technology company we continuously aim to support our clients with strong data & analytics and business intelligence tools. It is our mission to enable companies to unlock the full potential of their data to improve risk and margin management and boost performance.
As a Dot Net Developer you will work alongside the tech team to build and develop the RadarRadar tool for our clients. We're looking for someone with extensive experience in designing, testing, and implementing new and updated software programs. You love to work and think progressively, because as first movers we need to stay ahead of every trend and deliver first class products.
About the job
What you will do:
- Develop and improve features in and around the RadarRadar Technology
- Adhering to high quality development principles while delivering solutions on time
- Design and velour high-performance secure software solutions
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Participate in scrum related activities (stand-ups, planning, demo sessions, etc.)
- Over time, specialise in a core competency and become the go-to expert for questions in your specialization.
- Contribute to the project development process (improve and enforce coding standards or tools, project/organization, etc.).
- Preoccupied with research/implementation of latest best practices
- Knowledge of continuous integration/delivery of concepts
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Ability to break-down, estimate and implement features containing multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of clean code principles
- Strong knowledge of project-specific working methodology
- Review-assess and improve the entire set of activities presented above
What you will bring:
- +/- 6 years working experience as software developer or in a relevant field
- T-SQL (SQL Server) high level of knowledge (min. 3 years), experience working with stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, dynamic SQL, query plans
- Experience with SQL database tuning
- Understanding of GIT, pull requests, code merging and code reviews
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Comfortable with complexity and pursuit of excellent results
- Balances hard skills with interpersonal ability
- Based in India
What you will get:
- Hybrid working model and flexible working hours
- Great office in Hyderabad
- Working with a highly-skilled and international team
- (Virtual) team events and company merchandise
- An inspiring environment where you learn every day
- Personal development plan to help you reach your goals
We kindly request that recruitment agencies do not contact us regarding this job opening. We are only considering direct applications from candidates at this time.