India • Full time
We are RadarRadar, experts in the commodity production, trade and processing industry. As technology company we continuously aim to support our clients with strong data & analytics and business intelligence tools. It is our mission to enable companies to unlock the full potential of their data to improve risk and margin management and boost performance.
RadarRadar is expanding the software development team in India. Are you looking for a new challenge in technology? RadarRadar offers a dynamic work environment where growth, learning and specialization are encouraged. Senior Quality Analyst will be responsible for developing quality standards, conducting tests and identifying issues in the production of our product.
What you will do:
- Understanding project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Understanding the flow of code/data and how it interacts with different components. Help improve product documentation by pointing out gaps
- Analyse and address client request from the support desk
- Develop and maintain an automated software testing framework
- Functionally test and assess quality of software developments
- Participate in scrum related activities (stand-ups, planning, demo sessions, etc.)
- Over time, specialize in a core competency and become the go-to expert for questions in your specialization
What you will bring:
- T-SQL (SQL Server) good level of knowledge (min. 2 years), experience working with stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, dynamic SQL, query plans, CLR assemblies
- Is capable of critically reviewing code and assess the impact of certain changes
- Has experience with different types of testing (automation, manual) and testing methodology (black box, white box, unit, integration, etc.)
- Knowledge on systems architecture design: designing, building and managing complex data structures
- Has experience with Agile methodology
- Experience in communication with clients, end-to-end handling of support tickets
- Strong experience in software testing, both manual and automated
- Understanding of GIT, pull requests, code merging and code reviews
- Excellent communications skills verbally and written (English)
- Scripting experience using Python, Node.js, Batch/CMD, …
- Front-end design experience
- Experience in secure development. Information security is at the core of our business. Any (development) experience involving information security systems, hacking, cryptography, network security, etc. is welcomed
- Data visualization and analytics skills
- Industry knowledge: commodity trading and processing, risk management, position reporting, etc.
What you will get:
- Hybrid working model and flexible working hours.
- Great office in Hyderabad.
- Working with a highly-skilled and international team.
- (Virtual) team events and company merchandise.
- An inspiring environment where you learn every day.
- Personal development plan to help you reach your goals.
We kindly request that recruitment agencies do not contact us regarding this job opening. We are only considering direct applications from candidates at this time.