RadarRadar takes the trust you have put in us with your information very seriously.
This page details RadarRadar’s online privacy practices, covering the type of data we collect, how we collect and how we use and share this data with others. This policy applies to all RadarRadar affiliate companies and to all RadarRadar websites and applications, including mobile and browser apps and software (or “apps”). We have attempted to make the below document as easy as possible to understand. If you have any concerns or unanswered questions, please contact us on email@example.com.
What information we collect
RadarRadar and third parties working on our behalf may collect a variety of personal information, depending on your use of our website and apps. Personal information may include, but is not limited to, name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and other contact information.
In addition, RadarRadar, third parties working on our behalf, and our partners may collect other information about your use of our apps and website and other websites.
How we collect it
RadarRadar collects information you provide when you express an interest in obtaining additional information about RadarRadar apps and services. This occurs when you fill out a form requesting a demonstration, subscribe to our newsletter, request marketing documentation be sent to you or provide us with feedback.
On our website and apps, RadarRadar, third parties working on our behalf, and our partners, including social networking sites, may also place, view, and/or use “cookies,” web server logs, web beacons, and other electronic tools to collect information about your use of the Tradesparent and other websites.
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to present and/or sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
This website also uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
We collect the content, communications, and other information you provide when you use our apps and other products. This can include information in or about the content you provide (like metadata), such as the date a file was created. We also collect information about how you use our apps and other products, such as the features you use and the actions you take.
Using your data
How we use your personal information
RadarRadar may use your information in several ways:
- To provide access to our products, services, and customer support, and to assist with the technical functioning of our site.
- To enhance your experience with the RadarRadar website and apps and other parts of the organization through analysing the usage trends and preferences of our customers.
- To communicate with you and provide information about the web site and RadarRadar services. Generally, you can opt-out of receiving such promotional communications.
- For business purposes, including creating new data sets based on anonymized and aggregated data. Aggregated information is also used to collect and spot trends in application usage. We may disclose information on an anonymized and aggregated basis to third parties, without restriction. Efforts will be made to assure that individual companies will not be recognizable in these aggregate statistics.
- Collected information is also used by the development and management team to detect, investigate and fix issues that may arise, and maintain our website and apps.
- We also reserve the right to use data where individual people or companies have given explicit permission.
What do we do with your cookie information?
- Personalize our services;
- Provide customized advertisements, content, and information;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of our services, products, and third-party marketing activities;
- Monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed;
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
Will we be contacting you via email and can you opt out?
We may use your email address or other information you provide to contact you for administrative purposes, such as customer service, or to send communications, including updates on promotions and events, relating to products and services offered by us and by third parties we work with. You have the ability to opt-out and we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How long do we keep your data?
RadarRadar will retain your personal information only as needed to provide you services and perform sales and marketing operations. We will retain and use your personal information only as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Additional information regarding requesting a change or deletion of your information can be found below.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our promotional material and website, we use customer testimonials. These have required the consent of the individuals and their company.
How do we protect your data?
RadarRadar takes data security very seriously and we use industry-standard physical, technical, and administrative procedures. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
Our services use industry-standard Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption. All supplied sensitive and credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We stress, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have any questions about our security protocols, please email us at email@example.com.
How can you improve your data security from side?
When logging into the RadarRadar website and apps, you should take every precaution to protect your own personal information, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters, numbers and symbols, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
Do we share your information with third parties?
We may share certain information, including your personal information, with third parties for the following reasons:
- To help service providers assist in operating our business.
- To comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, government request, or other legal process.
- To produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings.
- To protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of RadarRadar or others.
- To enforce any terms of service or other legal disclosures on or related to this website or apps.
- In connection with a sale or other transfer of all or some of the assets of Tradesparent and/or in connection with a sale or merger of RadarRadar or any division of RadarRadar.
- To provide you with the services or products requested by you, and to perform other activities for business and marketing purposes related to such services and products.
- We may disclose information about our users on an anonymized and aggregated basis to third parties, without restriction. Efforts will be made to assure that individual companies will not be recognizable in these aggregate statistics. We also reserve the right to use data where companies have given explicit permission.